Thursday, June 29, 2006

Moving to Chicago.....I need help!!!!

I need help........If you didn't all ready know....I am in graduate school this summer in Dekalb, IL at Northern Illinois University. I will be in the jazz studies program for the next 2 years full time. graduate students don't really get paid much! I have kinda moved all ready from Florida, eventhough it is still in my heart, but I really move it all in August of this year. I will be taking all of my stuff to Illinois. Somethings I will not be able to take,..i.e. like my bed, computer desk, etc.. I will have to get new things to supplement. So, I was thinking that if anyone wanted to CONTRIBUTE to the cause please do so by going to www.walmart.com and looking up my wish list. All you have to do is input my name Jarritt Sheel into the fields and then put Dekalb for the city and Illinois for the state I know that emailing people personally to solicit for funds is shadey!!! So, if you would like to contribute please do so and I wll be very gratefully for that gift. If at all A(n) email from anyone of you will do some good. I miss the crib! I appreciate all the support, and hope to talk to you soon!

No comments: