Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Too pooped to play

I have been exhausted in my life, tired, and hungover, but none I think beat this thing I have going for myself right now. I have been taking mulit-vitamins, energy supplements, and to my surprise I am still too pooped to play my horn in the evening.

See, I am a substitute teacher during the day and primarily a musician all the time. I think the great majority of the sleepiness is derived from my mental situation. These kids are running me ragged. Don't get me wrong, I love them, but it takes alot to occupy someone's time when the original teacher has not done a thorough job with lesson plans and such. People tell me that I'm an entertainer, but not that kind. I don't do one man shows......well not for this age group....LOL!

Suffice to say I need a vacation and spring break can not come fast enough for me this year. My birthday is that week and you know....I'm chilling and relaxing for my big 30!

No comments: