Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I'm Thankful...

I am reminded almost daily, and a matter of factly (no such word, but I like it) several times a day that I live and have led a very interesting and blessed life. I look at my photos and scrap books and think to myself thank you God for giving me such a wealth of experiences to look back on. You never ever left me nor forsake me. I look forward to each and everyday to see what wonders and miracles you will reveal to me. SO, now the question is.."how do you awake everyday? Regardless of my pain or troubles, I have to say thank you for another day and lift my voice up in praise. There are thousands of people each day that can't do that. 


I'm glad to have a wonderful loving family that I want to provide for each day, a passion called art (music, photography) that helps even me out, a gorgeous wife that I'm more and more attracted to each day, and friends-family-students that keep me humble. That is why I have no fear... if you know me well you will continuously  be reminded that I pretty much have no fear of the unknown... I'm actually excited by it most times. That's what keeps me young and adds excitement and vigor into my life. So I say...


I'm a dreamer, an advocate for change, a supporter of the arts, & a leader of a creative revolution. I'm the place where jazz meets hip-hop. -Jarritt Sheel '09

No comments: