Thursday, January 14, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010

(In Eddie Murphy's African student voice on the train in "Trading Places") HAPPY NEW YEARRRR!!!!

Again I have waited a long ass time to update my blog. I'm not lazy ... just busy!!! I just wanted to reach out to you all find out if you enjoyed your Christmas Holidays. There has been a lot of positive things happening in my life, and thereby adding to the all ready cluttered schedule of Jarritt Sheel. This is my second semester teaching at Valencia Community College, and this semester I started teaching Music Appreciation & Music Theory, and I'm very excited about helping more artist/people learn about music. I will also begin performing, in 2010, with the world famous reggae roots artist "Burning Spear." I'm very interested in where I will travel, who I will meet, and what new experiences I will have through performing with this great musician. Again... I am ecstatic about performing around Orlando, FL with my groups..."The Bionic Soul," "BLU-TRIO," and the "BLU-TET." I know and pray that things are things are well with all of you. So, please look forward to more posts from me in 2010. God Bless!!!

No comments: