Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Chicago...ahh....I mean Dekalb!

Going back to Chicago...! I will be returning on Sunday August 20th, 2006!
Thinking....
Hey you'll, I've been in south florida for a better part of 2 & 1/2 weeks. It has been great seeing family and talking to friends. I will miss them all so much, but it is time to pack up again to and return to the constant grind of graduate school! Graduate school is a beast, but one I can conquer!
Fort Lauderdale, FL
The weather has been seasonal,.......meaning that I all ready knew this time of year has unbearable heat. LOL! I knew that, so, I wasn't surprised when we landed and I was sweating my ass off! I liked it actually...a little bit,....I was home!
Chicago...ahh....I mean Dekalb!
I can't wait to be back in....graduate school, not dekalb though...LOL! It is a kool little city, but I never want to get settled like I think I was in Tallahassee, FL. It is cool being around young people like myself, but I need to stay focused on my goal of becoming a great musician/teacher. I am going to take this year to polish whatever talent I have and learn as much about myself, my music, and the industry as I can! Please believe..... that j-boogie will be in the studio sometime this year and watch out for your boi's production skills...WATCH OUT!
Flying...to O'Hare
I know it will all be kool, and they are waiting for me at Band Camp....LOL! Holler at you later....and best to believe that there will be many more episodes of the Madd Rapper....To be continued!
Sincerely,
(Signature here)
Jarritt Sheel aka "The Madd Rapper"
President, CEO, Founder

No comments: